September 30, 2010

First Month

We have just finished our first month of church services at the Quality Inn. I have to admit I was a little hesitant to move our church to a motel after having services in a building that looked like a church setting, but the Lord moved us, so I was willing to follow His leading. And I have to tell you that I have gone from hesitant to loving it. The Sunday before we left our building we had a prophet and his wife speak at our church by the name of John and Judy Kolb. John prophesied that when we moved to the Quality Inn we would see increase and not only increase, God would do a quick work. During our first month we have seen more increase than I ever imagined we would see. God has definitely done a quick work. God You are so good. I think what we have experienced our first month can be summed up in Isaiah 1:19.

Isaiah 1:19
If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the good of the land;

Thank you God for Your bountiful supply of the good of the land! I can’t wait to see what He’s going to do in October. God’s glory is getting so thick during our services it’s amazing. We’re also seeing the prophetic increase, along with many healings and one changed life after the other. God you are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment